Friday 18 February 2011

NOTD- My Tiffany indulgence

What self-respecting girl doesn’t love Tiffany? It’s an overpriced, over-hyped jewellery company that charges over £100 for a sterling silver bracelet I can easily purchase for £20 elsewhere. Except then there would be no ‘T & Co’ or ‘Return to Tiffany’ stamped on the charm. Quite frankly, I want that engraving to let the world know I’m the type of girl who wears Tiffany. However, I think we’re getting off track here.

My post today is on a beautiful 17 Fast Finish polish in Catwalk Couture (is it wrong that I’ve watched so much American TV that I want to call it ‘Runway Couture’ instead?). I bought it a while back for £2.99, but only used it yesterday.


It’s a beautiful turquoise blue that reminds me of Tiffany blue every time I look down on my nails. I do believe Tiffany is a hint greener but since I don’t have my box with me, I can’t do a direct comparison. However, it is similar enough for me to love it regardless.
The formula applied a bit thickly and I needed two coats to get a good coverage (I normally will just do one, if I think I can get away with it). The brush is a decent size considering there’s only 8ml in the bottle. In any case, I prefer smaller brushes since as you can see from the photo – my nails are dinky!
Anyway, so here concludes my first NOTD post.
Hope everyone have a great weekend. I, for one, am going to crash early and snooze like a sloth. There’s nothing like planning ahead, eh?
xoxo Cassie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...